Shipping Time

Discussion in 'HF Chat' started by Jayf, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Jayf

Jayf New Member

I ordered some things 7 days ago. All Im getting crom the site is 'pending', and when I call customer service, all I het is the generic 'well sir it says pending, so they are still filling the order . So far Im not inpressed with the customer service. Just hope they mail it soon

Your Name likes this.
  2. Ben

Ben Administrator Staff Member

Strange. You'd think they would be all over the web orders nowadays. What's the nearest HF to you? I know mine is still open for in-store purchases.

Your Name likes this.
  3. Jayf

Jayf New Member

Its only about 30 minutes. But I was avoiding going out trying to respect the sta6 at home orders as much as possible here in Louisiana

4. Jayf

Jayf New Member

Gotban email response. They are unsure of a shipping date!!!! I am about to email them and demand a refun . This is ridiculous!!! I know my order may be small compared to some of the others, but damn!!! 10 days so far and it isn't even packed to ship yet. This is the last time I will ever order from harbor freight again!!!

Your Name likes this.
  5. Your Name

Your Name New Member

Couldn't find the new Pro Tig 205 at my two closets stores so, I bought it on line on June 22. Here it is 4 weeks later it hasn't shipped. I emailed them on July 6 asking for eta on ship date, got an early to mid next week answer. Emailed yesterday with no response yet. Anyone else having issues like this